In the context of a school trip or a student task, the elevation profile of the hike or the way to school can be created. It is easy to explain that with increasing altitude the air pressure decreases. This experiment also allows an excursus about the barometric altitude formula.
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- continuous measurement of the height along a path
- discussion of the methods that can be used to measure the height of a site
- Height profile
- atmospheric pressure
- height measurement by measuring the atmospheric pressure
- Barometric altitude formula