Function and Applications
Practical compact device to demonstrate the investigation of the
forces which keep a body in equilibrium on an inclined plane
including a Roller as device under test for experiments with
the inclinied plane .
- Fast installation, no adjustment.
- Angle of inclination of the track can be freely selected
- Rolling body as measuring object. Advantage: all force
application lines intersect at the centre of gravity.
- Dynamometers can be attached parallel or perpendicularly to the
track, or horizontally, without tedious adjustments.
- Clear demonstration of thedecomposition of a force according
tothe "force parallelogram".
- Axially symmetric.
- With two rear weigths which can be removed.
- Holder for dynamometers.
Equipment and Technical Data
- 2 demonstration rules and an angular scale to determine
- 3 holders for dynamometers.
- Force components perpendicular and within a range of angles
- Down-slope driving force, normal force.
- Relation between force, travel, vertical travel and work
through determination of the trajectory components of gravitational
- Mass of roller: 100 g ± 2%.
- Mass of rear weights: 100 g ± 2%.