The cell membrane regulates the transport of nutrients and water into the cell and of waste products and water out of the cell. This can be done passively, e.g. due to osmotic processes, or actively. In this experiment the selective permeability of an artificial membrane (dialysis tube) for H+ and OH- ions will be investigated.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
- suitable for demo experiments and practical training
- Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
Exploring the selective permeability of an artificial membrane (dialysis tube) for H+ and OH- ions.
- ion permeability
- Omotic processes
- cell membrane