Function and Application
This LEGO® Education Simple Mechanics set is an action-oriented learning concept that teaches students in grades 4 through 6 to learn about basic mechanical principles. From building blocks, gears, levers, loads, axles, rollers and wheels simple and complex models can be built from everyday life. Pupils acquire an elementary basic understanding of all technical and scientific areas.
- With 16 basic models - students learn important mechanical fundamentals.
- Pupipls explore, review and understand the function of simple and combined machines of everyday life and understand how mechanical principles work
- Observing and understanding simple, technical machines: gears, wheels, axles, levers and rollers
- Get to know natural science methods: observing, reflecting, forecasting and independent thinking
- Collect data and document results