Function and Application
in Combination with an existing set of science and technology, the additional set of renewable energies including the corresponding teaching materials offers the opportunity to research solar, wind and water energy. In combination with the set Science & Technology, students learn everything about renewable energy sources.
- With special elements, such as the unique LEGO energy meter, a solar panel, rotor blades, a motor / generator, LED lights and extension cords
- Includes color instructions for six realistic LEGO models
- The teaching materials provide complete lessons and four problem-solving tasks
- Using realistic models students explore the three main energy sources of sun, wind and water and work on and explain the thematic tasks
- Build and research renewable energy technology with realistic models, eg. As solar energy, wind energy, hydropower or rotor power
- Exploring energy supply, transmission, enrichment, conversion and consumption