Function and Application
in kombination with an existing set of natural science and technology, the additional pneumatics set including the corresponding teaching materials offers the opportunity to understand pneumatic principles. In kombination with the set Naturschaft & Technik, students learn everything about pneumatics. The set includes pumps, valves, hoses, cylinders, air tank and air pressure gauge. With the colored building instructions, four realistic models can be built, with which the pneumatic principles are clearly explained and presented. The teaching materials provide complete lessons on the basic models with thematic tasks and problem-solving tasks to explore basic concepts.
- Research and understand pneumatic principles
- Research drive systems and their components
- Recognize how compressed air is generated and distributed
- Air pressure measurement in PSI and in bar
- Explore potential and kinetic energy
- Generation and distribution of compressed air