Function and Applications
Lever rod for the investigation of the lever principles, to assemble a beam balance and for equilibrium and pendulum experiments.
Equipment and technical data
- Metal rod with scale subdivisions every 20 mm.
- 20 equidistant pins to hang spring balances, balance pans or weight supports with slotted weights and hook weights.
- Hole at the centre of gravity (indifferent balance).
- Hole over the centre of gravity to assemble the beam balance.
- 8 further holes along the lever rod for physical pendulum investigations.
- Length: 430 mm.