Function and Applications
This student set is specifically adapted for young students in primary and junior high school and provides by qualitative and quantitative experiments an understanding of the topics photovoltaics, wind power, hydropower, electric mobility and fuel cells. With the enclosed Smart Control components, an innovative measuring and control system is available and all necessary accessories like power supply, cables and measuring devices are already included.
Equipment and Technical Data
Numerous experiments related to solar energy, wind energy, hydropower, fuel cell technology and e-mobility can be performed. For primary education the experiments are qualitative, for secondary education quantitative, e.g. I-V-curves of solar cells or characteristic curves of wind turbines.
- Solar modules
- Base plate
- Modules: light, potentiometer, buzzer, light bulb, motor, capacitor, LED, water wheel
- Color disc
- Wind rotor set, wind machine, wind turbine module
- Hand generator, AV module, power module
- Electric model car
- Reversible fuel cell
- Test leads, short-circuit plug
- Transport case (aluminum)
- Layout diagram, CD with student and teacher experiment guides