A current is passed through an electrolyte producing a magnetic field. This magnetic field inside the conductor is measured as function of position and current by determining the induction voltage.
- Measure the magnetic field inside of liquid electrolytes
- Large unique hollow cylinder with conductive wire mesh prevents the influence of disturbing fields
- Easy frequency setting thanks to digital function generator
Determine the magnetic field inside the conductor as a function of
- the current in the conductor and verify the linear relationship.
- the distance from the middle axis of the conductor and determine the position where the field inside the conductor vanishes.
What you can learn about
- Maxwell's equations
- Magnetic flux
- Current density
- Field strength