In light microscopy, we have to produce slides that are nearly transparent. This is possible by cutting the specimen in very thin sections. Then the light can shine through it and the internal structures will become visible.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files