A body experiences a constant acceleration parallel to the path of an inclined path due to the component of gravity acting on it. Therefore the laws of motion apply to a uniformly accelerated motion.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- measuring the time and thus the average speed required by the test trolley for a certain distance with the aid of two light barriers at the beginning and end of the respective distance.
- measuring the time and thus the instantaneous speed which the aperture on the trolley needs to pass the light barrier after such a distance.
- comparing the instantaneous and average speed.
The students should qualitatively examine the differences between uniform and non-uniform movements and at the same time get to know the concept of instantaneous velocity more precisely.