Function and application
This trinocular microscope is designed for both educational and teaching environments with a new generation of EC Plan Achromatic objectives provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results.
Equipment and technical data
- trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotating (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Objectives: Infinity corrected CCIS EC Plan Achromatic DIN 45 (4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- LED illumination 3W with intensity control
- Power supply 100V-240V (CE)
- Immersion oil (5ml), power cord, Allen hexagonal key, thumb screw, vinyl dust cover
Photo and C-mount camera adapter not included.