Function and Applications
The new Motic BA310 was developed especially for the demanding routine in laboratory and education and stands out due to an outstanding visual performance.
- The newly developed and multi-layer coated EC Plan Achromat objectives with Colour Corrected Infinity Optical system (CCIS®) shows every detail richly in contrast even of difficult samples, no matter from which area the samples are: hematology, cytology or histology.
- Ergonomically arranged eyepiece tubes with a viewing angle of 30°, an adjustable interpupillary distance of 55-75 mm and wide-field eyepieces with diopter adapter for eyeglass weares allow a fatigue-proof working over hours.
- The eyepieces are vertically adjustable to be able to adapt you to the individual work position of the user more easily.
- The large stage, which is hard-covered and resistant to most chemicals, has an improved object holder and a proceeding range of 76 x 50 mm. This allows to look samples over very rapidly.
- Transportation and a comfortable storage of the microscope are possible due to an integrated grip and a cable on-winding on the back of the microscope.
- Upgradeable for phase contrast, dark country and polarization.
Equipment and technical data
- binocular head, Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotating, 360° swiveling, interpupillary distance 48-75mm
- wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment (± 5 diopter) for eyeglass weares
- N-WF10X/20 mm with eye cups, adjustable in heigh
- reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- objectives: infinity corrected CCIS EC Plan Achromatic DIN 45 (4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil)
- coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment, 2 µm minimum increment
- built-in low position coaxial mechnical stage (175 x 140 mm) with sample holder; X&Y range: 76 x 50 mm
- focusable Abbe Condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot for contrast sliders
- 3W LED Koehler illumination with intensity control and filter holder
- power supply: 100…240 V (CE)
- dimensions: 400 x 200 x 400 mm
- weight: 8,6 kg
- Immersion oil 5 ml
- power cord and cord hanger
- allen key
- thumb screw
- spare fuse