Function and application
The new trinucular microsopce BA310 is designed specifically for the rigors of daily routine work in the demanding applications of Universities, Clinics, Laboratories, and any other life science or medical application requiring quality optical performance.
Using Motic's Color Corrected Infinity Optics with newly designed EC Plan Achromats, this model's full Koehler configuration provides maximum illumination quality for even the most demanding samples. Also, the BA310's upgradeability to include additional contrast methods and discussion devices, ensure this model will offer long term functionality to all user levels in a variety of applications.
Equipment and technical data
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° swiveling, 360° rotating (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- Objectives: Infinity corrected CCIS EC Plan Achromatic DIN 45 (4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Koehler illumination 3W LED with intensity control
- Power supply 100V-240V (CE)
- Included: Immersion oil (5ml), power cord, Allen hexagonal key, thumb screw, vinyl dust cover