Function and Applications
The Full HD multi-output camera is a stand-alone system that can also work without a computer to deliver an impressive 1080 (60P) live image on a HDMI screen. Best to be used with a trinocular microscope.
Moticam 1080 is an all-in-one-box camera solution for microscopy comes with:
- A multi-output camera with Full-HD resolution.
- The successor of MC580 offers a new quality for interactive microscopy in educational, laboratory and industrial environments.
- The HDMI signal delivers a fast live image with 1080 (60P) resolution and high color fidelity.
- Still images and videos can be stored on MicroSD card.
- Especially for the visualisation of fast, moving samples in biology and industry 60 full frames per second are ideal system preconditions.
- The on-board software can be controlled with a wireless mouse without the need of a computer.
- As an alternative, the USB port of the camera can be used to run the camera with the new Motic Images Plus 3.0 software with all its measuring tools.
- A HDMI video projector allows to present the impressive live image to a greater public.
- The delivery package includes the software Motic Images Plus 3.0, calibration slide, eyepiece adapters as well as macro tube with focusable lens.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size:1/2.8"
- Resolution: 8 megapixels
- Imaging Area: 6.4 mm (Diagonal)
- Capture format (on SD-card): Still Image 3840 x 2160 (8.0MP) / Video Full HD 1980 x 1080 (2.0MP)
- Live Display Mode (through USB): 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) @ 30 fps*
- Live Display Mode (through HDMI): 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) @ 60 fps*
- Pixel Size: 2.8μm x 2.8μm
- Data Transfer: HDMI (1080p) and USB2.0
- Slot: SD Card (max 32Gb)
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10 and MAC OSX & Linux
- Minimum computer requirements: 2GHz dualcore - RAM memory 2GB - Video memory min. 512 MB
- Lens Mount: C-mount
- On-board software: Still image capture, Live image record, Zoom in& out, Magnifier, ROI,
- Mirror, Rotation, Split, Freeze, Cross line, Gallery, several image adjustment settings
- Power supply: 12V (External Power supply)
- Package includes: CS ring adaptor, HDMI cable, focusable lens, 30mm and 38mm eyepiece adapters
- USB 2.0 Cable, Calibration Slide, Macro Tube, Motic Images Plus 3.0 for PC/OSX/Linux