Function and Applications
3.0 megapixel digital camera for trinocular microscopes with C-mount connector incl. software for Windows, OSX and Linux. Connects to computer via USB 3.1.
Equipment and Technical Data
- 2048 x 1536 pixels (3.0 megapixels) with live display at 60 frames per second
- 1/2.8"-CMOS chip and USB 3.1 interface
- Fast data transfer to the computer using USB 3.1
- Includes: CS ring adaptor, USB 3.1 cable, calibration slide, imaging software
- Supported OS: Windows XP up to Windows 10, MacOSX, Linux for Motic Images Plus 3.0 for PC/OSX/Linux
- Minimum computer requirements: 2GHz dualcore - RAM memory 2GB - Video memory min. 512 MB
A C-mount adapter is required to attach the camera to a trinocular microscope (recommended: 0.5x adapter).