Function and Applications
1/3-inch digital camera to be placed on microscope eyepieces of any diameter with an outstanding price performance ratio. This camera transmits its images via high-definition Wi-Fi streaming to different devices, particularly to tablets. The included eyepiece adapters can be adapted to any eyepieces, even if they have different diameters. Nor can you connect the camera to microscopes, which have a photo tube with C-mount adapter plug.
Delivered with a focusable macro lens which allows that the camera can be used without a microscope to image any object on the PC monitor.
- High resolution WiFi streaming camera for the transmission of your microscope pictures wirelessly to PCs, Android or iOS tablets and smartphones
- With its own software, which can be controlled simply with a web browser
- Free downloadable App MotiConnect for tablets and smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Equipped with all necessary accessories that fit Moticam X3 on virtually any microscope eyepiece and thus allows you to turn any microscope into a digital microscope.
- With the attached macrolens the camera can be used also as a video camera.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/3.2"
- Capture resolution: 4 MP
- Live Display Mode: 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 960 (WiFi and Ethernet)
- Data Transfer: WiFi and Ethernet
- Max. frames per second (fps): 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 960 at up to 30 fps depending on WiFi strength
- Eyepiece mount with adapters (included)
- Lens Mount: C-Mount
- Focusable Lens: 12mm
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/MAC OSX/Android 4,0 or higher/ iOS7 or higher
- Minimum Computer Requirements: 2GHz dualcore - RAM memory 2GB - Video memory min. 512 MB