Function and Applications
Easy to handle and sturdy universal direct current motor with fixed gearing 5:1 and holding stem. The motor is particularly suited for use in student experiments. It can also be used as a direct current generator.
Equipment and technical data
- Attachment with cord pulley, cable drum and eccentric disk.
- Holes to attach pin for eccentric (11030.04) or magnet holder with guard cage to the cord pulley (11612.00).
- With radio interference suppression.
- Operating voltage: 2...12 V.
- Permanent current: max. 3 A.
- Permanent power, mechanical: approx. 4 W.
- Weight: 0,75 kg.
- Dimensions (mm): 150 × 130 × 55.
- Stem diameter: 12 mm.