Function and Applications
Electronic analogue multimeter for measuring direct and alternating voltage and current, and for measuring resistance.
- Eight demonstrative scales with a total of 66 measuring ranges.
- Measures direct or alternating current from 1 mikroA to 10 A.
- Measures direct or alternating voltage from 1 mV to 10 kV.
- Measures resistance up to 1 MOhm.
- Scale with zero in the middle with automatic middle positioning of pointer.
- Automatic switch-off of battery after approx. 50 min.
- Operatable and readable also from the back. Extensive overload protection in all measuring ranges even when line voltage is falsely applied.
- Eliminates the need for fuses and cutouts.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Display system: Moving coil measuring system (core magnet)
- Control display on the back
- 3 Digit LCD display with floating decimal point and sign
- Accuracy: Class 1.5
- Rectifier principle: Effective value (True RMS-to-DC Converter)
- Frequency range: 15 Hz...20 kHz
- Signal shape: Arbitrary
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 V
- Battery lifetime: 400 hours of operation
- Casing dimensions (mm): 320 × 190 × 385
- Weight: 6.4 kg