Function and Applications
The operating unit comprises the power supply of up to four
neuron units, three touch simulators with a variable stimulating
intensity and an optic sensor.
- The three touch simulators comprise a key button and a turning
knob which serves for adjusting the intensity of stimulation (or
the height of the (provided signal).
- The signal is supplied as long as the stimulationkey remains
- The light sensitive photo sensor allows the simulation of a
simple eye showing light dark signal.
Equipment and technical data
- Voltage output: + 9 V (for 4 Neurosimulator units maximum)
- Stimulus outputs 0...7 V
- Offset output -7 V
- Operating voltage 230 V, 50...60 Hz