Function and Applications
Digital binocular microscope with 3.1 MP Built-in camera and 10.8" Windows tablet PC with N-PLAN objectives, rackless stage and exclusive X-LED3 for unmatchable performance in illumination. Ideal for discussion group with 360° rotating tablet.
Ausstattung und technische Daten
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Binocular, 360° rotating and 30° inclined. Interpupillary distance from 48 to 75 mm; dioptric adjuctment on left eyepiece. Built-in 3.1 MP camera.
- Dioptric adjustement: On the left eyepiece tube.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/20 mm, high eye-point and secured by screw.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Objectives: N-PLAN 4x/0.10 N-PLAN 10x/0.25, N-PLAN 40x/0.65, N-PLAN 100x/1.25 (Oil/Water), anti-fungus treated.
- Specimen stage: Double layer rackless mechanical sliding stage, 150x139 mm, 75x33 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1 mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, with objective-coded iris diaphragm, focusable and centerable.
- Illumination (Fixed Koehler type): X-LED3 type with white 3.6 W LED (6,300 K) and light intensity control. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/6Vdc external power supply.