Function and Applications
Reliable student model with fixed stage and efficient X-LED1 illumination for ultra-bright images. With N-PLAN objectives and with rechargeable battery for very long outdoor operation up to 15 hours.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Observation mode: Brightfield
- Head: Monocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating
- Eyepiece: High-Point WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece
- Objectives: N-PLAN 4x/0.10, N-PLAN 10x/0.25, N-PLAN 40x/0.65, all with anti-fungus treatment
- Specimen stage: Fixed stage, 130x120 mm. With sample clips
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Condenser: N.A. 0.65, pre-centered, fixed with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: X-LED1 with white 1 W LED and light intensity control
- Color temperature: 6,300 K. Li-Ion battery for long lasting operation.
- Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.
- Dimensions: 35 x 17 x 32 cm
- Weight: 4 kg