Function and Applications
Students Electronic Building Block with PEM fuel cell for H2/O2 operation and H2/air operation. To perform student experiments in the field of hydrogen technology, for example conversion of hydrogen to electrical energy and its use.
- Easy and comprehensive experimentation due to compatibility to other devices in the field of renewable energy.
- With air/H2 operation for a more realistic application of h-technology, for example in cars or power supplies.
- 100% reliable contacts due to interlocking building blocks and gold plated contacts even under humid climate conditions
- Integrated electrical devices are visible from the rear.
Equipment and technical data
- PEM fuel cell H2/O2: 500 mW
- PEM fuel cell H2/air: 150 mW
- H x W x D: 110 mm x 60 mm x 60 mm
- Imprinted polarity indication
- Gold coated side contacts