Function and Applications
This simple pH single rod measuring cell, consisting of a glass
electrode and a silver / silver chloride reference electrode with
fixed cable with BNC plug, with plastic shaft is distinguished by
its robust design.
- Low- maintenance because of gel electrolyte.
- The glass membrane of the pH electrode is relatively well
protected against mechanical damage through the shaft that extends
through the membrane.
Equipment and technical data
- Electrode with plastic shaft and spherical membrane
- Electrolyte refillable
- Measuring range: 0 ... 14 pH
- Isopotential point: pH = 7
- Temperature range: 0 ... +80 °C
- Double reference lead
- Dimensions of the shaft (mm): 120 x 12
- Cable length: 1 m