The luminous intensity emitted by a punctual source is
determined as a function of distance.
- find out how exactly it becomes darker with increasing distance from a lightsource
- get results fast and reproducible with a data-logging system
- analize results easily and compare them to theory using a computer
- The luminous intensity emitted by a punctual source is
determined as a function of distance from the source.
- The photometric law of distance is verified by plotting
illuminance as a function of the reciprocal value of the square of
What you can learn about
- Luminous flux
- Quantity of light
- Luminous intensity