Measurement of the dependence of photosynthesis performance on brightness by counting the number of oxygen bubbles secreted by an aquatic plant.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
suitable for demo experiments and practical training
Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- study of the dependence of photosynthetic activity by using the bubble counting method in an aquatic plant
- investigation of the influence of the carbon dioxide content of water on the photosynthesis rate
- dependence of photosynthesis activity on the presence of light and carbon dioxide
- oxygen bubble counting method
- light measurement
- Photosynthesis rate