Representation of the photosynthesis performance of a plant by measuring the increase in oxygen pressure in white and green light or in the dark.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
suitable for demo experiments and practical training
Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- comparison of oxygen pressure increase during photosynthesis under white light, green light and without light
- Discussion of the reasons for the differences in the rise of the printing curve
- intensity and color of light
- Pressure measurement