Photosynthesis leads to the production of oxygen, which in turn causes the pressure to rise. In this experiment the photosynthesis rate of a plant is determined by measuring the oxygen pressure increase, in white and green light as well as in the dark.
- Compact, easily transportable setup
- For both demonstration and student experiments
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- Additional experiment in plant physiology and biochemistry can be performed with few modifications
- Data acquisition with tablets possible
- With detailed experiment guide
- To compare the increase in oxygen pressure during photosynthesis in white light, green light and in the dark.
- To discuss the reasons for the differences of the pressure curve rise.
What you can learn about
- Intensity and colour of the light
- Pressure measurement