Function and Applications
Hall module with central power supply to provide an adjustable constant current for the sample and for the integrated sample heater
- digital LED display (3 digits, 9mm) to show either the sample current or the sample temperature
- sample heater with fully automatic temperature control system to avoid damage to the samples
- electronic compensating circuit for Hall voltage offset compensation
- USB port for direct connection to PC for comfortable data capturing, display and evaluation
- No other Interface is necessary
- Magnetic field probe direct connected to Hall effect unit, simole readout via PC
- Different boards can be plugged easily and safely into the Hall module which requires only a 12V AC power supply.
- The Hall module provides all operating parameters for the samples and displays the sample.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Max. current of probe: +/- 60 mA
- Max. temperature of probe: 175 °C
- Power supply: 12 VAC/max.3,5 A
- Dimensions: 16x10,5x2,5 cm
- Weight: 0,25 kg