Function and Applications
For electrostatic experiments and for operation of spectral and gas discharge tubes.
Equipment and Technical Data
- It supplies 3 continuously variable DC voltages isolated from earth and ground.
- Two of the voltages are connected in series 0-5 kV DC = total of 0 -10 kV DC.
- Selectable positive and negative polarity.
- 3-figure LED display.
- Outputs short-circuit proof.
- Special safety sockets.
- Modern plastic housing, impact resistant, easy to service, light stackable with retractable carrying handle and stand.
- Internal resistance: approx. 5 MOhm.
- Ripple: < 6 %.
- Supply voltage: 230 V.
- Short circuit current: max. 2 mA.
- Housing dimensions (mm): 230 x 236 x 168.