The occurrence of black ice is often the cause of accidents in some parts of the earth. To prevent slipping on ice or hard-packed snow some people strew sand on the ice, others salt. Salt makes the ice thaw. Unfortunately, people later discover that the trees and other plants growing near the walkway soon begin to wilt and wither. How could this happen? We want to find out in an experiment.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files