Function and Applications
High accuracy capacitor for electrostatic experiments, e. g. to
investigate the relation between charge, voltage and capacity on a
plate capacitor, to measure the dielectric constant and for precise
determination of the electrostatic induction constant.
Equipment and Technical Data
- The fixed plate is highly insulated whereas the mobile plate is
connected conductingly to the support.
- Highly precise adjustment of distance by means of a spindle
- Distance is read on a vernier scale with a precision of 1/10
- Distance between plates: 0 ... 70 mm.
- Reading accuracy: 1/10 mm.
- Plate diameter: 260 mm.
- Plate thickness: 6 mm.