Solutions of some of the substances must be prepared in order to stain and process the specimens. The solutions should be labeled legibly and kept in narrow-mouth bottles. For use, fill only the amounts you require into a small beaker or snap-cap vial. Used reagents might be contaminated, for example by the pipette, wherefore residues should never be returned to the stock solution (storage flask).
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files