The cell is a reaction compartment in which many substances are synthesized and decomposed, hence where vital metabolic processes are taking place. The constant movement of the protoplasm, which contains these substances in a solubilized state, ascertains their rapid transport within the cell.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files