The structures of particular components of organisms often do not display sufficient contrasts. In order to attain more contrast, the biologist applies staining techniques. A simple method to rapidly display nuclei in wet mounts consists in staining them with Methyl Green or carmine acetic acid.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files