Resistor-Capacitor (RC) circuits serve as filters for frequencies. The frequency response of the most commonly used RC filters is recorded by point-by-point measurements as well as the frequency sweep method, and displayed on the oscilloscope. The results are plotted and verified using the measure analysis software.
- Investigate several types of frequency filters
- High-resistance inputs of the difference amplifier allow measurements without influencing the electrical behaviour of the circuit
- Easy frequency setting thanks to digital function generator
- Record the frequency response of the output voltage of
- a high-pass filter
- a low-pass filter
- a band-pass filter
- a Wien-Robinson bridge
- a parallel-T filter, point by point and to display the sweep on the oscilloscope. Investigate the step response of
- a differentiating network
- an integrating network.
2. Analyse and verify the measurements using the measure analysis software.
What you can learn about
- Wien-Robinson bridge
- Parallel-T filters
- Differentiating network
- Integrating network
- Step response
- Square wave
- Transfer function