Function and Applications
To record straight linear movements. For track and drop experiments.
Equipment and technical data
- Base with a fixed coil, fed with an alternative voltage.
- A permanent magnet is fixed under the free end of a spring, which causes a periodic movement.
- Thus points are plotted at constant time intervals on a self-writing paper attached to the moving measuring object.
- The device can be set up slide-proof on the experimenting table.
- It can also be held on a support by means of the »PASS« right angle clamp.
- Connection over two 4 mm jacks.
- Time recording frequency: 50 Hz.
- Operating voltage 6 V~/0.8 A.
- Dimensions (mm): 165 × 60 × 80.