Function and Applications
Resistance variable in steps to be used e.g. as a comparative
value in bridges, as a voltage divider or to define the dimension
of experimental circuits. To be used for demonstration experiments
in the fields of electricity and renewable energy, especially to
determin current-voltage characteristics of electrical energy
source (e.g. thermo generators, wind turbine, water turbine, fuel
cells, solar cells)
Equipment and technical data
- 12 values of resistance: 0, 0,1, 0,33, 1, 2,2, 3,3, 10, 22, 33,
100, 330, infinite Ohms
- Dimensions (mm): 82 x 82.
- Width of line: 4 mm.
- Gold coated contacts
- Diameter of contact area: 2 mm.
- Resistance of contact: approx. 0.02 Ohm.
- Max. current: 2 A, temporary 5 A.
- Voltage: max. 25 V.