Demonstrate that the weight of a body on an inclined plane can be resolved into two components which are perpendicular to each other and one of which acts in the direction of the slope.
Additionally, investigate how the force acting down the plane can be calculated.
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Magneto-adhesive angular disc and measuring scale facilitate the measurements