Acoustic cavity resonators possess a characteristic frequency which is determined by their geometrical form. In this case the resonator is excited to vibrations in its resonance frequency by background noise.
- Measure the resonance frequencies without additional excitation by using only the ambient noise
- Immediate observation of both, the sound wave signal and the resonance frequencies using FFT
- Measure live while changing the body volume and thus the resonance frequency
- Simplified implementation: all pre-settings already prepared
Determination of different resonance frequencies of a resonator depending on the volume.
What you can learn about
- Cavity resonator
- Resonance frequency
- Acoustic resonant circuit
Operating system-independent software included. Computer not provided.