Function and Applications
This Starter Robot Kit is ideal to learn about robotics, electronics and coding. With its mechanical parts and electronic modules students of all age groups can discover the world of robotics and build a robot tank and a three wheel robot car. The electronic modules are specially designed for beginners. Version with infrared remote control. Coding with PC (Arduino IDE or Scratch).
- Realise complete projects even by beginners within 2 hours
- Ideal to learn about robotics + electronics + Arduino + Scratch coding
- Graphical programming interface for beginners with mBlock, a Scratch derivative
- All mechanical parts made of Aluminum
- Easy, robust wiring via RJ25 interface, no soldering
- Beginner-friendly instructions
Equipment and Technical Data
- 40 different mechanical and electronic parts including two DC motors
- Arduino UNO-compatible microprocessor with eight color-coded RJ25 ports
- Ultrasound sensor + infrared receiver
- Infrared remote control
CR2025 coin cell battery for remote control is not included.