At a harmonic pendulum, a mass will swing symmetric around its resting position. The pendulum performs a periodic, i.e. always repeating, movement with a certain period of time.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Determine the dependence of the period of oscillation of a spring pendulum on the deflection.
- Determine the dependence of the period of oscillation on the mass attached to the spring.
- Determine the dependence of the period of oscillation on the spring constant.
The students should understand how the period of oscillation depends on the deflection, the attached mass and the spring constants.