Function and Applications
The new measurement software "measure Dynamics" provides an inexpensive way to analyze movements and display them in the shape of diagrams. All you need is a digital video camera, whereby modern webcams, camcorders or common digital cameras with film mode function are completely sufficient. The single user licence is only for one PC at school.
- Automatic object recognition and tracing, including several filmed objects simultaneously, e.g. coupled pendulum
- Dialogue-supported creation of trajectories as well as movement, velocity and acceleration diagrams
- Stroboscopic effect for motion sequences (visualization of the entirepath of movement)
- Easy data transfer of all measured values to MS Excel®, PHYWE measure, and other applications
- Video processing inclusive of cutting, compression, etc.
- Software-guided modeling for didactical transfers (including homework)
- Demonstration experiments in the classroom, for example, all types of one-dimensional and two-dimensional movements
- "Field studies", for example, display of motion sequences in shot-putting, basket-shooting in basketball, trampoline jumping, high-jump, and much more.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Operation system requirement: Windows 7 and higher