Function and Applications
The Brick'R'knowledge Solar Set guarantees fun with experiments for students on a level which introduces renewable energies in a playful and easy way. How does a solar cell work? How can an accumulator store energy? How can you build a night light with a motion detector? These questions and many more will be answered with the set.
- Generate and store electrical energy for supplying your Brick'R'knowledge projects
- Numerous accessories for real-life applications, like charging your mobile phone and supply a fan with electrical power
- Save to use and robust
- Special plug contacts of the bricks to easily realise circuits with solid electric contacts
- Screen-printed electric symbols on top of each brick
- No additional material required
Equipment and Technical Data
The following projects can be realised with numerous variants which are documented in the user manual in detail:
- Supply LEDs with electrical energy
- Run a portable fan
- Motion detector, Bewegungsmelder, buzzer and alarm system
- Morse circuit
- Charging an accumulator and using it for mobile applications
The stable storage box includes the following bricks which can be easily attached to one another:
Button, switch, potentiometer, 5-pole clip to connect other circuit elements, buzzer, transistor p-MOS, USB charging brick to charge mobile phones etc. (output: 5V), high power LED, RGB LED, passive infrared technology motion detector, short-circuit-proof acccumulator with charging electronics (adjustable to 9V with 750 mA / 12V with 500 mA), solar brick with voltage regulator (12 V constant output voltage), 10 m 2-wire cable, flexible LED lamp, fan, big solar panel, ground brick to realise closed circuits easily and to reduce the number of necessary connections, numerous connecting bricks.
The 40-page user manual is available as a downloadable PDF.