The solubility of poorly soluble salts is expressed as the
solubility product, i.e. the product of the concentration of
cations and anions in the solution which are in equilibrium with
the solid salt. These concentrations can be determined via
- Good and reproducible results due to temperature control in the experiment.
- The use of the compact Cobra4 Mobile-Link is space-saving.
- Measure the conductivities of saturated aqueous solutions of
the salts calcium fluoride and calcium carbonate at 25 °C.
- With the aid of tabulated ionic conductivities, calculate the
solubility products of the salts from their conductivities.
What you can learn about
- Electrolytic conductance
- Precision balance 620g/0.001g
Software provided. Computer not included.