Function and Applications
Spectrophotometer 190-1100 nm
- The UV-VIS spectral photometer is characterised by its compact design and due to its wide range of possible uses.
- Operation is via a clearly set out overlay keyboard on the screen dialogue.
- Current wavelengths and measured values can be displayed in large format.
- Alternatively, all measured values can also be presented graphically or in table format on the LCD screen with background lighting.
- Strong light, high performance optics enable absorption and transmission measurements to be taken in the whole wavelength range of 190 to 1100 nm with automatic switching between the two light sources.
- A high speed scanner minimises the susceptibility to errors during a wavelength changeover and thusenables very precise measurement.
- Storage of measurement parameters, data, calibration curves, spectra, etc.
- Spectral scanning of samples with freely selectable wave length range, automatic baseline correction and band/ trough identification.
- Production of a calibration curve withup to 10 concentration standards, details of the straight line formula, automatic correction against the zero solution.
- The device can be connected to a printer or computer with a serial port via USB
Equipment and technical data
- Light sources: 1 Halogen lamp1 Deuterium lamp
- Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: ± 0.3 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 5 nm
- Photometric range: - 0.3 to 3 Abs 0.0 to 200% Transmittance
- Long-term stability: ± 0.005 Abs/h
- Cuvette holder: for square cuvettes with external dimensions 12 mm × 12 mm
- Outputs: USB
- Mains: 230 V~