Function and Applications
This visible diode array spectrophotometer has been designed to meet the routine spectroscopy needs of customers requiring a small, lightweight instrument that is easy to use. This photometer is ideal for use in educational, biotech or industrial establishments.
- It measures absorbance, % transmission, absorbance ratio and concentration.
- The large backlit graphical display enables wavelength scans, kinetic assays (including slope calculation) and standard curves to be viewed.
- The instrument is delivered with "PVC", a PC utility software package, providing the user with the means to capture, print and store data from the instrument on to a PC.
- The cell holder accepts standard 10 mm pathlength glass or plastic cuvettes.
- Large LCD-Display
- Splashproof touch-sensitive keyboard
- Measuring methods: absorbance; transmission; kinetical tests (absorbance and time-curves)
Equipment and technical data
- Optical system: single beam device with diode array
- Lamp source: tungsten
- Wavelength range: 325...1100 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 2 nm
- Bandwidth: <7 nm
- Absorbance range: -0.300...2.500 Abs
- Photometric reproducibility: <0.002 Abs at 0 Abs and 500 nm
- Photometric accuracy:±0.01 Abs at 1 Abs
- Cell holder for standard cuvettes with outside dimension: 12 mm x 12 mm
- Dimension (cm): 33 x 23 x 13
- Weight: appr. 2 kg
- Mains connection: 90-265 V~, 50/60 Hz
Scope of delivery:
- plastic cuvettes
- data cable for connection to PC
- software and operating instructions