Function and Applications
Software package to extend the operating modes of the compact
atomic force microscope (09700-99) with Advanced Spectroscopy,
Lithography (scratching, oxidation), Manipulation (oxidation,
cutting and moving/pushing of nanoparticles)) and User
expandability (Scripting via visual basic, LabView, etc.). Incl.
Set of samples and cantilevers.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Software package / Activation key for:
- Current-distance spectroscopy
- Advanced Spectroscopy (e.g. spectroscopy curves; max. 1024
points, Stop by end value, fwd. and bwd. pause)
- Lithography (pattern writing (scratching, oxidation, …) with
vector and bitmap graphics)
- Manipulation (Oxidation, cutting of nanoparticles,
moving/pushing of nanoparticles)
- User expandability (scripting) AFM can be controlled by e.g.
Visual Basic, Lab View, etc.
- Set of 2 Samples:
- Sample for Scratching - CD-ROM Piece
- Sample for Manipulation - Glass beads (incl. Silica
- Set of 8 Cantilever:
- 4 x 190TapAl G (Dynamic Force Mode) for Spectroscopy and
- 4 x CONTR (Static Force Mode) for Lithography and
- Instruction for preparation and imaging of glass beads
- For an instruction in Lithography, Manipulation and Scripting
please refer to the AFM manual (print-out as part of the device and
linked in the measure nano software package (help panel)) and the
additional manual linked in the measure nano software package (help