The structures of individual parts of organisms often lack sufficient contrast. The biologist therefore uses staining solutions to obtain higher contrasts. In case of living animals, only slightly toxic or highly diluted staining agents are applicable, which you shall try out in two ways.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files