The most significant process on earth takes place inside
the chloroplasts of the cell, i.e. photosynthesis. Energy-rich
glucose (dextrose) and oxygen are synthesized from the energy-poor
substances carbon dioxide and water. The energy comes from
sun. The plant converts glucose into starch for storage.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files
The nutritional reserve substance, starch, which plants
contain is made distinctly visible by changing the illumination and
by means of staining.
What you can learn about
- Carbon dioxide